You are here
Head of Case Management
£97,000 - £100,000
- Financial Services Regulator in Brighton
- Restructuring, case management, financial services, fraud
About Our Client
Financial Services Regulator in Brighton
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Head of Case Management at a financial services regulator in Brighton. You will:
- Provide strong leadership to a team on Case team leaders, role modelling appropriate behaviours, demonstrating our values and coaching and mentoring your team;
- Ensure cases are progressed as quickly as possible, that issues are not left unresolved and that decisions are broadly consistent
- Seek out and contribute innovative solutions to case issues
- Identify areas for development of new approaches to ensure more effective engagement by case teams
- Coach Case Management Team Leaders and members of Case Management teams
- Contribute to our education and enablement of trustees across all case types to support the best possible outcomes on cases.
- Contribute to the delivery of robust, high quality enforcement interventions for the organisation including investigations, decision-making and settlement negotiations in respect of issues which have reached the appropriate risk appetite threshold and which cannot be resolved through education or enablement.
- Lead external engagement on complex and high profile case interactions.
- Conduct settlement negotiations
- Make decisions to exercise or not exercise our powers, escalate/delegate such decisions as appropriate
The Successful Applicant
You will have:
- Several years of direct experience as a decision taker in pensions casework/credit risk/financial restructurings/legal/fraud
- Knowledge of complex case work, for example, Corporate financial restructurings, commercial litigation, complex financial transactions
- Experience of managing a large team
What's on Offer
£97,000 - £100,000 PA DOE plus excellent benefits.