You are here
Head of Channel Marketing Manager - Operator
- An exciting Head of Channel Marketing Manager role for a large brand
- You will need previous experience in B2B telecoms channel marketing
About Our Client
Head of Channel Marketing Manager - Global Telecoms Brand
My client is the global leader in consumer electronics and the core components that go into them. Through relentless innovation and discovery, they are transforming the worlds of televisions, smartphones, personal computers, printers, cameras, home appliances, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. They employ 206,000 people across 72 countries with annual sales exceeding US $143.1 billion. Their goal is opening new possibilities for people everywhere.
- Own the channel marketing operator vision and strategy based on strong channel and business insight
- Build world class channel marketing capabilities and a team able to deliver best practice channel marketing
- Ensure that the Channel Marketing team have a cohesive six month marketing plan and a 13-week promotional calendar in place for each account and each area to sell through stock in a timely manner.
- Work with the Operator channel MKT teams to build retail channel marketing programmes that overlay operator channel partners' own life-cycle and calendar plans
- Attending sales and team meetings to present plans and gather feedback
- Strategize on partner account plans and shape 360 degree channel marketing programs
- Lead key network operator initiatives and be the strategic point of contact
- Manage the team of Channel Marketers that work across network operator accounts
- Organise and attend monthly/quarterly planning meetings and ensure regular catch-ups with network partners
- Ensure that plans are received are approved in a timely manner and implemented effectively
- Understanding the customer account requirements and opportunities by developing prosperous relationships at all levels in the account.
- Create and implement marketing activities which create demand and sell-through for Samsung's portfolio of products
- Work with partner and alliance marketing teams across all lines of business and audience types
- Manage the full suite of channel activities: sales enablement, events, incentives, creative and PR.
- Assist the commercial account team to sell into channel new B2B devices and propositions through clear presentation of any marketing campaigns and development of bespoke BTL initiatives to stimulate demand within B2B channels.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified up to degree level or equivalent
- Marketing qualification
- Telecoms background essential, ideally with a vendor
- B2B Channel Marketing experience
- Must have past team management experience
- Must be able to demonstrate experience across all marketing mix - ATL-BTL
- Commercial ability to produce business case and ROI on marketing spend
- Must be able to demonstrate experience in a similar role
- High level of experience with MS Office, in particular PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience managing marketing budgets
What's on Offer
Please call relevant consultant for salary details.