You are here
- Michael Page are looking for a Head Chef for an upmarket establishment
- Upmarket gastr-pub looking for a Head Chef
About Our Client
Our client is a forward-thinking pub chain who consistently advocate establishments in picturesque locations, with an excellent atmosphere, great menus, and fantastic food, which is where you come in.
The Head Chef will be expected to
- Work with a degree of Autonomy, have an innovative attitude
- Work with the Manager to develop seasonal menus to be implemented
- Be a confident leader, and develop staff in a positive way
- Work to high volumes
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Be able to demonstrate positive experience as a Head Chef
- Have experience working with GP percentages.
- Be able to demonstrate working under immense pressure
- Have had direct experience negotiating with suppliers
What's on Offer
This role would be ideal for an individual who has a positive attitude toward change. The client are looking for a natural leader who has the ability to make changes and improvements to the kitchen where appropriate. The pub is situated in a lovely location and ebbs an extremely relaxed and chilled atmosphere.