You are here
Head of Commercial Finance
- Commercial opportunity for future FD in FTSE 100 group
- You will be qualified with strong commercial background.
About Our Client
This is an organisation with market leading brands and an exciting future. A leading part of a FTSE 100 group with an innovative approach to business and work.
As Head of Commercial Finance you will be the finance lead on a cross-functional business team, support the Commercial Director and lead a team of Analysts. You will drive commercial performance by providing challenge,insight and support. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Leadership of a team of 3 Analysts providing business partnering to Sales and Marketing
- Finance Lead on a cross-functional Business Team
- Part of the Senior Finance team, ensuring robust budgeting / forecasting / reporting, strong controls and driving performance in profit and working capital
- Part of the Senior Commercial Team, helping shape and deliver the Sales strategy
- Support the Commercial Director in defining and delivering the Commercial strategies for the business
- Lead the commercial forecasting and budgeting processes, providing insight & challenge and ensuring a clear understanding of performance drivers, risks & opportunities
The Successful Applicant
This role gives real exposure with the business and provides the opportunity to work at the heart of the business's commercial decision making. In order to deliver in this role you will need to have excellent commercial acumen, strong communication and influencing skills and the ability challenge effectively. If you deliver in this role your career will flourish, it is fully expected that the successful candidate will be ready to move with in 18 months and there will be opportunity to do so.
What's on Offer
£80,000 plus car plus bonus