You are here
Head of Content Marketing
- Global technology business looking to redevelop their EMEA contetn strategy
- Responisble for the build, management and implementation of the content strategy
About Our Client
My client is a global software company headquartered in the US. The business was started by 2 entrepreneurial brothers and has now grown to 2500 people globally. They are looking to build their influence in the EMEA region and are keen to bring on board a Head of Content Marketing to develop and manage their online presence across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Their London office is based off Oxford Street and is the hub of their marketing activity in EMEA.
The Head of Content Marketing will report directly into the Marketing Director EMEA and be broad responsible for building, managing and implementing the EMEA-wide content strategy. The current content strategy is very US-centric and they are looking for someone who has experience devising content strategies with an EMEA focus to make sure their approach and conversation are appropriate for their clientele. As this is a brand new role and as the marketing team is growing in London, the Head of Content Marketing must be able to develop and drive a strategic content plan while also be prepared to be hands on in its implementation. The role will include:
- Overseeing all EMEA content creation
- Defining and tracking content targets
- Work with in-house teams agencies to create an execute content pieces - including case studies, blogs, social content, infographics, video etc.
- Work with EMEA regional teams to promote content via lead generation activities
- Analyse the performance of content across the site and continually optimise channels
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Head of Content Marketing with this global software company will have previous experience in a B2B environment - ideally technology/agency background. This is a brand new role so blue-sky thinking is key! The company are keen to bring someone on board who can marry the strategic elements of the role with a relatively hands-on approach. The office culture in London is dominated by the enterprise sales team and will suit someone commercial, creative and keen to make an impact.
What's on Offer
£65,000 - £85,000