You are here
Head of Corporate Finance
- Partnering with the Group CFO on M&A, DD and integration.
- Supporting the business to continue its agressive growth mission.
About Our Client
A high growth tech business on the outskirts of Oxford with significant expansion plans.
Working with the Group CFO and other members of the senior management team, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting business acquisitions as well as compliance, regulation and process.
The role will involve complete integration, due diligence and liaison with the city during the acquisition process as well as preparing financial and other aspects of due diligence work, delivering appraisals (with supervision from the CFO) ready to be reviewed by the Group Board, working with the Group Finance Manager and Finance Director throughout the purchase process to ensure cohesion between Group Financial reporting and acquisitions and provide ad hoc financial analysis to the Group as and when required.
Reporting directly to the CFO, the role is ideal for a recently qualified accountant looking to move out of practice into a dynamic commercial organisation engaged in significant M&A activity.
The Successful Applicant
- ACA qualified (or equivalent).
- Up to 5 years' post qualification experience.
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel.
- Transactional services / Corporate finance experience.
- High energy levels.
- Commercial and analytical thinker and the ability to learn quickly and work well under pressure.
- Adaptable to a changing environment.
What's on Offer
£60,000 - £70,000