You are here
Head of Digital - Ecommerce
- Leading online retail business
- Strategic ecommerce role
About Our Client
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a senior digital candidate to join as Head of Digital - Ecommerce and play the a lead role driving forward their ecommerce activity. My client has a well established brand and a clear objective for ongoing online growth.
The position of Head of Digital - Ecommerce will work closely with counterparts in marketing and IT. This role will be responsible for a budget in excess of £1m per annum and driving significant online sales. The role will encompass:
- Management of the Consumer Ecommerce team activities
- Lead the technical direction of the multiple websites
Implementing effective sales actions in order to deliver activity plans and meet agreed financial targets
Work closely with the Head of Marketing to ensure a cohesive sales and marketing strategy for the Company.
To ensure optimisation of the website with a focus on conversion rate and customer journey improvement with responsibility for the site content management system, site tracking tools, Coremetrics and site testing.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this role will have a wealth of digital and ecommerce experience, ideally within an online retail environment. You will have managed budgets in line with the figures above and will managed teams in excess of five people. Key skills:
- A strong track record of sales management in an online retail environment,
- Proven experience of setting a sales strategy.
- Proven experience of leading and developing teams to achieve outstanding results, ideally for a minimum of 5 years.
- Strong hands on experience around conversion and site performance.
What's on Offer
Highly competitive package.