You are here
Head of Digital Marketing
Protein World are on the lookout for a rock star Head of Digital & CRM
Responsible for digital marketing & CRM operations globally
About Our Client
Protein World - you've definitely heard of them. The fastest growing supplement and nutrition business already making strides for global dominance. Since inception 4 years ago, it's rapidly expanded into the market leading brand in delivering an extensive and ever expanding range of products to support a sustainable, active and healthy lifestyle.
Already selling in 46 countries, there is significant opportunity to harness an excellent distribution model and the sizeable following that has been built primarily within the social media. There's a strong understanding of the target market and the quality of product has resulted in high level of repeat business.
With a successful expansion into retail, new offices in 2017 and strategic distribution centres in the pipeline - Protein World are taking their success to the next level: the Head of Digital & CRM could not join at a better time
This is an integral role in the business and will drive a significant part of the overall Protein World marketing budget. This person will be expected to quickly get to grips with current state of play, driving activity globally in order to generate significant levels of traffic, revenue and profit.
The Head of Digital marketing will inject a new level of analytical capability into Protein World's digital marketing efforts
Your role will come with a huge degree of autonomy and will require you to:
- Set the strategic and tactical goals for Digital marketing & CRM in an international environment, ensuring a seamless customer experience from acquisition through to retention in order to maximise life time value
- Produce a robust multi-channel strategy for the business aligning each individual channel with key business objectives
- Own and manage the digital marketing & CRM budget and work with all relevant stakeholders during the necessary planning processes
- Oversee and drive the interrogation of analytical data to identify clear opportunities for growth and development
- Significantly change performance in a function where marketing spend is likely to more than double and internal expectations on volume growth and ROI will increase.
- Translate growth plans into clear targets and key performance indicators.
- Drive and accelerate online marketing & CRM performance; scaling visitation and improving click through and conversion rates while steering on CPA and ROI targets
- Drive forward the digital marketing agenda and champion tech developments internally that support automation, better performance, and increased process and marketing spend efficiency
- Constantly keep up to date with industry innovation to open out new opportunities for acquisition and retention
- Support the measurement of brand perception online and how this is influenced by the digital strategy
- Lead, manage, develop and motivate a high performing team in accordance with Protein World's beliefs and values
The Successful Applicant
This is about finding the right type of individual. Working directly for a CEO with all the consumer knowledge, it's not a pre-requisite to be a fitness guru but an interest would help. Whilst the role will focus on all things digital, it's important to understand that the role is more than the job description.
You'll need to have:
- A proven track record of building and delivering successful digital & CRM marketing plans in high-growth online businesses
- A highly commercial outlook with focus on delivering a return on budget and significantly impacting numbers
- Experience in a B2C experience is a must (retail, leisure or fmcg)
- Passion for customer advocacy - the ability to analyse and manipulate data, and significant experience in digital and commercial marketing techniques
- Blend of strategic thinking and analytical capability coupled with a very hands-on, execution focus
- Strong and dynamic leader who can inspire the current team as well as attract new talent to the business. Carries sufficient gravitas to influence both senior and junior colleagues and create a commercially oriented team that can drive success on a global level
The opportunity would suit a pragmatic, entrepreneurial and self-starting individual who will relish the opportunity to make a significant impact.
What's on Offer
You'll be offered the opportunity to step-change the digital capability of a business and directly deliver significant, meaningful growth.
In exchange, you will work within a dynamic, fast-paced environment that underpins a collective desire for success with a healthy dose of fun.
There is a genuine, infectious belief in the business that's guaranteed to bring out the best for the right individual.
Salary will be £65,000 - £80,000 + package.