You are here
Head of Digital
- Well known high street restaurant chain are looking to step their digital game
- Responsible for digital acquisition and improving the businesses' online prese
About Our Client
As part of a successful restaurant group that's show itself to be innovative and agile in a hugely competitive market.
The brand is embarking on a period of huge growth and change; with a brand new DNA project in progress, and almost ¾ of the estate undergoing refurbishment. You'll be a part of a strong ambitious brand and team determined to be the best.
The Head of Digital will have ownership of the digital marketing strategy. Reporting into the Marketing Director, you will be afforded the required autonomy to be the digital pioneer within the organisation.
You will be expected to
- Work hand in hand with the Marketing Manager to ensure the brand story is told effectively across all digital channels.
- Develop, implement and champion digital strategy
- Drive strategy forward and gain buy-in from stakeholders
- Continually push boundaries of digital marketing landscape to drive business forward
- Project and programme manage all digital activities
- Manage our newly appointed digital agency and view them as an extension of the team
- Own CRM and loyalty creating a compelling answer to drive loyalty through digital channels and build relationships with customers through digital communication
- Own brand website; ensure continually up to date and driving results
- Own discounting; ensure commercial decisions are made to drive sales; driving short term sales and developing and executing plan to reduce discounting breadth and depth longer term as well as reporting
- Ensure all digital activities are measured and evaluated across the team and continual improvement is in place
- Responsible for the legal and ethical use of data
The Successful Applicant
The role is suitable for an established Digital Marketing manager with experience of all channels interested in a role that they can shape.
The ideal candidate will have the following.
- Educated to degree level or a professional certificate in marketing; or equivalent
- Experience in CRM, PPC & Social Channels
- Experience within the leisure, travel, online retail or hospitality industries
- Confident, good leader and great coordination and communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to work both unsupervised and as part of team
- IT experience particularly Microsoft Office
- Analytical mind used to demonstrating ROI and identifying opportunities from data
- Ability to work flexibly according to the needs of the business
- Confident working within budgetary & financial constraints
- Approachable and able to inspire others with a clear passion for digital
What's on Offer
£48,000 - £55,000 + Package & Benefits