You are here
Head of Engineering - clientside FM
- A global private banking organisation, based from Central London
- Require a highly experienced individual to run the engineering and projects
About Our Client
Our client is a global private banking organisation with their head Office based in London.
The role be part of the senior leadership team responsible for managing and evolving the workplace.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management of direct engineering team
- Contract management of all related outsourced contracts
- Planning of annual budget
- Project management and planning
- Ensure efficiency of the internal help desk operation
- Ensure health & safety and compliance across the properties
The role focuses on managing the building and engineering services supporting how it runs and is maintained in the longer term.
Based in London
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will come from an engineering background working either client side or from a service provider who has managed engineering services in a corporate environment in central London.
You will need to have excellent inter personal skills
An excellent communicator with strong stakeholder management and experience.
Additional to the maintenance is to deliver MAC projects which would be preferable.
The role is based in central London and you will need to be in London 5 days a week with some further travel
What's on Offer
Between £70,000 - £80,000 plus bonus and package