You are here
Head of Estates and Facilities
£75 - £450 per day (£19,499 - £116,991)
About Our Client
A well renowned and internationally recognised University.
- Undertake a full compliance review and appoint Authorised and Responsible Persons for the contract.
- Restructure the contract to maximise efficiency.
- Provide in depth support to the Commissioning lead for the entire Estate Operations, Compliance and Capital areas.
- To be responsible for the Universities major new capital projects, providing professional expertise, advice and support to the relevant professional staff and working partners.
- Play a key part in the re- structuring of the organisational modelling.
- Manage the team - Improve the total Facilities Management services on site.
- Set up a clear management structure.
- Improve efficiency and performance.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience in a Higher Education sector.
- Strong organisational and leadership skills.
- FM model up skill experience.
- NEBOSH, Health & Safety BIFM.
- Strong Soft Services and Estates expertise.
What's on Offer
£400- £450 per day, plus expenses