You are here
Head of Estates
- Manchester based leadership role
- Senior property advisory and growth role
About Our Client
A progressive real estate and property solutions provider with an enviable portfolio of public and private sector clients.
With an extensive client portfolio in Greater Manchester, the role of Head of Estates will oversee a variety of property types that are both owned and occupied by their prominent regional clients.
The position will have the autonomy to identify and develop your own value-add initiatives, as well as leading those driven by new business wins, management initiatives and growth. The role will encompass identification of and negotiation with potential strategic partners as well as the full property cycle ranging from service delivery to existing premises, through to strategic advice to new accounts from extended group relationships.
Leading the established estates team, key responsibilities will entail:
- The stakeholder management of owners and occupiers of property within in the Public or Private Sector
- Contract responsibility for delivering estate management and property finance management services
- Full staff and P&L responsibility for the estate management services.
- Lease management and property advisory around Landlord and Tenant law
- People management and managing teams in multiple locations
- Integration of estate management services with facilities and programme management
- Budget management and reporting to senior management on these
The Successful Applicant
In order to provide continuity for the Head of Estates function, the successful candidate is likely to meet the following criteria:
- An accomplished property professional with a track-record of operating at a head of / director / senior leadership capacity.
- Appropriately qualified in a recognised property discipline such as RICS.
- Currently operating at an executive team leader level working in a multi-stakeholder environment. This will be backed-up with the ability to influence and present to senior business leaders.
- A proven leader with the ability to manage an establish regional property team
- The ability to interpret complex property related information with the flair to analyse these and provide innovation solutions.
- Excellent multiple client-facing skills and significant experience in client reporting
- Ability to handle large and varied workload for multiple clients
- Commercially aware with excellent negotiation skills, whilst maintaining a consultative customer focus
What's on Offer
To reflect the balance leadership, operational and client-facing responsibilities, the position of Head of Estates has the following remuneration package:
- Basic salary in the range of £70,000 to £80,000 p.a.
- Company car or car allowance
- Fuel card scheme
- Annual bonus
- Further corporate benefits such as healthcare and pension
For a confidential discussion, please contact Christian Lawrence MRICS, Michael Page Property on 0161-8290392 or submit your CV as below.