You are here
Head of Finance
- Exciting opportunity to join a business experiencing significant growth
- Responsible for setting up a new Central London region for a house builder
About Our Client
House builder based in Central London, that is looking to increase it's annual build programme by 3,000 units pa, is looking for an individual to work closely with their MD for Development and the CEO. This is a newly created role that is crucial in helping them achieve their projected growth and regeneration programmes.
This is a pivotal role for the organisation; it will be the main liaison between Development and finance for any new and existing projects. Providing decision support and advice to the development function for the organisations Joint Ventures, private company and setup their PRS model.
Key duties will include:
- Partnering with Development to enable them to achieve their business plan and objectives, including conducting commercial appraisal and reviewing investment opportunities
- Working with the business to understand their key projects and drivers, leading to improved finance team processes, high quality decision support and a true stakeholder management service
- Contract negotiations with third parties, to ensure maximum return from commercial investment
- Leading an effective team, being performance and delivery focused
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant with strong communication and senior leadership skills ideally from a house building, construction or infrastructure background. This is a pivotal role for the finance function and the wider business; it requires a strong relationship builder that will work particularly closely with the growth part of the business. This is a genuine opportunity to join an ambitious business at a time of expansion.
What's on Offer
c£90,000 plus benefits