You are here
Head of Finance
A unique opportunity to join an expanding non for profit business in Liverpool
Looking for an ambitious, driven, experienced Head of Finance
About Our Client
Leading Non for Profit Organisation in Liverpool
LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT
- To contribute to the development, implementation and review of corporate strategies, annual project plans, policies and procedures
- To develop and maintain positive relationships with key partners, stakeholders and Lenders
- To ensure effective management of staff and resources promoting team building and collaborative working to deliver the corporate plan
- To provide clear, succinct and cogent reports to required deadlines for the Board, Committees, the Chief Executive, Management Teams and key stakeholders.
- To provide robust financial management of the finance budgets , taking steps to
continuously improve their efficiency
ACCOUNTING AND REPORTING
- To ensure that the financial records and accounts are kept accurately, up to date and with sufficient detail to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the organisation.
- To prepare the year-end statutory accounts and working papers satisfying all legislative and administrative requirements for their audit within the agreed time scales.
- To ensure that Financial Regulations are adhered to and reviewed at least annually.
- To ensure that adequate controls are in place for financial assurance purposes.
- To liaise with external auditors to ensure prompt audit process and unqualified accounts.
- To ensure that all regulatory and other statutory returns are prepared and submitted within the relevant timetables.
- To manage the tax affairs.
The Successful Applicant
- Full membership of a CCABCCAB body
Evidence of Continuing Professional Development
- Team management target setting, monitoring performance and benchmarking
benchmarkingComprehensive knowledge of financial and management accounting
- Proven track record of working to tight deadlines and delivering demanding targets
Treasury Management and cashflow cashflowreporting
- Proven track record of managing and motivating staff
What's on Offer
£48,000-£55,000 and a generous benefits package