You are here
Head of Finance
£48,000 - £55,000
- A unique opportunity to join an expanding non for profit business in Liverpool
- Looking for an ambitious, driven, experienced Head of Finance
About Our Client
Leading Non for Profit Organisation in Liverpool
LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT
- To contribute to the development, implementation and review of corporate strategies, annual project plans, policies and procedures
- To develop and maintain positive relationships with key partners, stakeholders and Lenders
- To ensure effective management of staff and resources promoting team building and collaborative working to deliver the corporate plan
- To provide clear, succinct and cogent reports to required deadlines for the Board, Committees, the Chief Executive, Management Teams and key stakeholders.
- To provide robust financial management of the finance budgets , taking steps to
continuously improve their efficiency
ACCOUNTING AND REPORTING
- To ensure that the financial records and accounts are kept accurately, up to date and with sufficient detail to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the organisation.
- To prepare the year-end statutory accounts and working papers satisfying all legislative and administrative requirements for their audit within the agreed time scales.
- To ensure that Financial Regulations are adhered to and reviewed at least annually.
- To ensure that adequate controls are in place for financial assurance purposes.
- To liaise with external auditors to ensure prompt audit process and unqualified accounts.
- To ensure that all regulatory and other statutory returns are prepared and submitted within the relevant timetables.
- To manage the tax affairs.
The Successful Applicant
- Full membership of a CCABCCAB body
Evidence of Continuing Professional Development
- Team management target setting, monitoring performance and benchmarking
benchmarkingComprehensive knowledge of financial and management accounting
- Proven track record of working to tight deadlines and delivering demanding targets
Treasury Management and cashflow cashflowreporting
- Proven track record of managing and motivating staff
What's on Offer
£48,000-£55,000 and a generous benefits package