You are here
Head of Global Supply Chain
£50,000 - £60,000
- Head of Global Supply Chain - Manufacturing - Hereford
- Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain
About Our Client
My client is a growing manufacturing organisation with a global presence and a market leader in thier field. They off an opportunity of full autonomy and ownership to develop process as you see fit.
- Lead the Procurement Function in the Sourcing & Selection of Suppliers
- Supply Base: Steel, Metals, Plastics, CMO's, Transport, 3PL and Indirect.
- Managing Demand/Forecasting function up to an 18 month horizon
- Implement S&OP process across the business to improve accuracy and availability
- Manage Global Supply Base & Logistics function
- Improve data integrity through development of people processes and systems
- Design profitable, sustainable and ethical solutions throughout the supply chain process
- Manage, develop and grow a team as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Full end to end supply chain knowledge is Essential including Procurement, Planning and Logistics
- Proven Background in Team Management Essential
- Global/International Supply Chain Knowledge Essential
- Professional Qualifications preferred (MCIPS, APICS or MSc)
- Knowledge of Sustainability, Ethical Sourcing and Objectives Desirable
- Knowledge of Metals and Plastics Category Management Desirable
What's on Offer
£50000 - £60000 + Benefits