You are here
Head of HR
- HR Manager
- HR Business Partner
About Our Client
This is a Leicestershire based Charity entering an exciting period of growth and evolution. The Organisation has a genuine sense of purpose and ambition, taking a forward-thinking approach as well as being proud of their strong values and levels of engagement.
Key responsibilities of the Head of HR role include:
- Development of the HR strategy as it grows and develops
- Ensuring the Organisation is taking a pro-active approach to learning & development opportunities
- Development of ER, resourcing, pay & reward and Ts & Cs.
- Providing management support, ER and best practice advice to senior management.
- Working proactively with the senior leadership team as a true business partner.
- Identifying and managing trends and potential issues including absence and performance.
- Preparing monthly management reports on key metric information as well as developing reporting to Trustees and senior management.
- Development of staff benefits focused on staff welfare and to support retention and engagement.
- Act as the lead on HR organisational change such as TUPEs and restructures.
- Working with senior management to ensure the Organisation has appropriate staffing levels and with a focus on quality, supporting the recruitment of staff where required.
The Successful Applicant
This Charity is looking for a proven Head of HR ideally with experience of setting up HR from scratch as well as writing an HR strategy aligned to the business plan. You must also be adept at working at a strategic and operational level on a daily basis, with the ability to work closely with all levels including the senior management team.
My client is looking for a Head of HR with a strong generalist background as well as unions experience, ER, TUPE and change.
First class communication skills are a must as well as resilience and the ability to influence at all levels.
What's on Offer
Up to £60,000 per annum