You are here
Head of Internal Audit
- Head of Internal Audit
- Private Banking
About Our Client
Our client are a leading European Private Bank with subsidiaries based in Jersey and Guernsey who are recruiting for a Head of Internal Audit to be based in London.
The Head of Internal Audit who will be based in London will report directly to the Chief Auditor will be responsible for overseeing and developing the Audit plan whilst ensuring it's execution.The Head of Internal Audit will also be responsible for attending Board and Audit and Risk Committee's.
The Successful Applicant
The Head of Internal Audit should have the following skill-set
- A professional auditing qualification ,CA,CIA or equivalent is
- MBA or degree in Accounting and Finance or Economics is desirable.
- Strong private banking or wealth management exposure required
- Proven Ability to lead an Internal Audit function or team of Internal Auditors
- Facilitate teamwork by contributing to team effort, sharing responsibility for team results and exhibiting a positive attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. A working knowledge in French is an asset.
- Continuous professional education and influence.
- Audit Committee and Board exposure
- Use good listening skills to build rapport
What's on Offer
Base salary of £100,000 - £120,000 plus benefits and bonus