You are here
Head of Internal Audit
Global brand looking to hire Head of Internal Audit
Excllent role combining both finance and operations
About Our Client
Global Financial Services brand - Specialising in Digital Marketing, Financial services and BPO
- Plan, prepare, conduct and deliver risk oriented process audits, risk management reviews and financial reviews.
- Examination of operational and business processes in terms of adequacy, functionality and effectiveness of the internal control system, as well as the analysis of the associated application systems.
- Preparation and presentation of audit reports with clear recommendations developed after discussion with the relevant management.
- Conducting follow-ups to the action implementation.
- Ensure that IT controls are effective and commensurate with the nature and size of the business.
- Act as the key coordinator or subject matter expert in areas such as ISMS and Finance.
- Continuously enhance both audit skills/capabilities & subject matter knowledge on topics such as ISMS, Finance, Risk Management, regulatory compliance, Group Executive Guidelines, industry knowledge etc.
- Conduct quality assurance assignments in line with ISO requirements.
- If necessary, assistance with special projects and consulting.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Internal Auditor/ACA or equivalent.
- Industry Knowledge.
- Proven ability in the production of monthly reports.
- Business facing communications.
- Proven ability in Line Management of staff.
- Understanding of industry regulations such as DPA, Consumer Credit Act, ISMS, FCA etc.
- Exposure to auditing within an FCA environment to include planning, conducting and reporting on results.
- Experience in evaluating controls through auditing for effectiveness.
- Ability to take personal responsibility for workload.
- Experience in resolving issue through effective problem solving & implementation.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently with staff at all levels, challenging where applicable.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Successful Team Player.
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach.
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines.
- Previous exposure to risk & internal control systems.
- Ability to identify process Improvements through lateral thinking.
- Ability to establish the key areas of scope for the audit.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Ability to be discreet.
What's on Offer
very competitive salary, benefits and progression on offer