You are here
Head of Legal (Part-time)
- Helping innovators reach their potential
- Entrepreneurs who look for opportunities to support growing companies
About Our Client
The company are currently undergoing trials and will therefore ideally require someone with a good understanding of trials and a healthcare background.
Our client also has fair amount of technical patent work which is continuously being developed through our relationships with scientific institutions.
The Head Of Legal will be responsible for the following:
- All legal and compliance matters across the business;
- Overseeing all legal and regulatory activity across the Group and acting as the main point of contact with the Group Board;
- Assessing and managing liabilities arising from all contracts;
- Working externally with local advisers to provide effective solutions to the Group's legal issues;
- Ensuring that all procedures and practices across the Group are fully compliant with prevailing statutory and regulatory provisions and that relevant governance is in place;
- Providing support and advice on legal issues arising from the Groups day to day business with particular focus on;
- Liability issues in contracts;
- Preparation of tenders;
- Non disclosure agreements.
The Successful Applicant
The Head Of Legal must be able to:
- Translate legal and regulatory requirements into commercial and pragmatic language and advice;
- Experience of overseeing legal and regulatory activity;
- Able to build and manage effective relationships with internal stakeholders, external advisers and counsel, accountants and other third parties;
- The candidate will initially report to the legal director and will then be expected to work independently.
What's on Offer