You are here
Head of Marketing & Business Development
£60,000 - £80,000
- Head of Marketing & Business Development required for Bristol law firm.
- Health sector experience desirable.
About Our Client
A Bristol based law firm seeking to engage a Head of Marketing & BD for the Health sector.
- Working in close partnership with the Sector Head, contributing to the formulation and execution of the Health sector's business plan.
- Working with the Health Sector Executive to ensure the on-going implementation and review of the business plan
- Working with the Client Engagement Programme team and Client Relationship Partners to ensure that client targeting and client growth is being executed and driven through the sector
- Reporting and measure the success of the Client Engagement Programme within the sector and provide insights which would improve our competitive position.
- Interacting with key clients on a regular basis, to ensure the sector is making the most of opportunities with key clients, as well as to ensure that the sector is delivering services to clients as required.
- Working with the Client Listening team to ensure that we are actively seeking feedback from clients through all appropriate channels and acting upon the feedback accordingly.
- Planning communicating and implementing your vision for the marketing strategy for the Health sector. Work with the partners in the sector to develop it, providing significant value and direction throughout the process.
- Continuing to build and protect the brand for the sector and communicate that brand widely, both internally and externally
- Developing, managing and implementing a marketing communications programme that supports the communication of the brand vision for the practice, as well as the strategic aims. This might include PR, events, sponsorship, the production of appropriate marketing collateral, improvement of the website, other e-marketing opportunities such as social media, direct mail, client alerts and newsletters.
- Line management responsibility for Sector Communications Manager, Sector Marketing Manager and Sector Business Development Executive.
- Take a leading role in the BD activities of partners and senior associates, providing on the job advice, support and coaching as required. This would include supporting on bids, as well as providing ideas for development and targeting.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an in depth understanding of the market and its influencers. Experience in a similar role within either the Private Health sector or NHS entities is highly desirable.
- Have experience of creating strategic business and marketing plans and driving the implementation of their delivery, including strategies for client growth and the implementation of multi-channel communications programmes
- Have experience of instigating and leading change programmes with the ability to lead senior stakeholders through change
- Be highly credible with the ability to influence, challenge and coach senior stakeholders
- Have experience of leading high performing teams demonstrating the ability to work collaboratively to achieve results
- Have strong communication skills at all levels throughout the firm with the ability to build strong internal and external networks
- Have high levels of numeracy and analysis skills
- Be able to promote innovation in working practices, ensuring that the latest technical thinking and industry trends are applied
What's on Offer