You are here
Head of Marketing
- Nationally recognised Entertainment/Leisure brand!
- Previous exposure to a similar senior commercial marketing role is essential.
About Our Client
My client is a nationally recognised Entertainment brand that operates across the UK and Ireland. The Head of Marketing role will work across a matrix marketing teams based in a London head office.
This role offers a great mix of strategic and hands-on marketing with a complete multi-channel tactical plan to cover and a dedicated ATL budget, the main purpose is to drive footfall, deliver on revenue performance and increase market share.
The main responsibilities for the Head of Marketing will include:
- Being a brand guardian, and looking to improve the brand profile awareness in current demographic markets as well as constantly looking for trends and opportunities to expand into new territories in order to support proposed growth plans.
- Embracing consumer insights by implementing a consumer-driven approach, working with senior management in order to understand and empathise with the needs of the customer base whilst ensuring that the company is continuously communicating the products and services it has to meet those needs.
- Look at current customer base in terms of retention and loyalty, whilst also leading the strategy for acquisition through creative concepts and promotional campaigns.
- Leading the overall marketing team across all channels for the brand, whilst being a key element in the overall group leadership team to help drive change and cross-brand support to deliver a compelling business plan over the next 5 years.
- Champion innovative and unique channels in order to get to consumers and key wholesale customers alike; aligning the full power of the brand behind commercial facing activities to provide the greatest synergy, ROI and brand image growth.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for my London based Entertainment client will have the following attributes:
- Previous track record in managing and leading a marketing team that has effectively implemented a commercially focused marketing plan and strategy, preferably within the Retail/Fashion Retail sector.
- Be a complete mix of innovative creative and commercial function, able to come up with cutting edge ideas whilst also implementing a successful marketing strategy that is within budget and delivers strong ROI.
- Previous exposure to managing senior stakeholders, internally and externally.
- Exceptional attention to detail, comfortable with numbers and a confident communicator to all levels of business.
- Be able to act decisively, work collaboratively and develop people within your team.
What's on Offer
Basic Salary £60,000 - £70,000 + Benefits.