You are here
Head of Marketing
- Market Strategy development and implementation supporting global sales
- Business Services organisation based in South West London TW
About Our Client
Our client is a private equity backed industrial Business Services organisation based near Chiswick who have a market leading share working with global blue chip organisations and small enterprises across its branch network. They provide an essential service ensuring the continued working performance and efficiency of its business partners. They are a continually developing organisation who strive for continued excellence and as the Head of Marketing you will be a driving force in the senior leadership team managing a marketing function of 3 people continuing the exciting double digit growth they have experienced across the past 3 years.
The Head of Marketing will develop and implement the value proposition and sales process defining the key market message. You will support a global sales force across the globe in driving national and localised marketing activities, key responsibilities include:
- Develop a 360 degree strategic plan across multiple platforms
- Ensure all collateral adheres to brand guidelines.
- Development of sales literature and tool kits
- Develop an effective internal communications programme.
- Drive the online presence to deliver SEO success.
- Continually explore alternative sales channels and improve the way in which customers can interact and integrate with the organisation.
- Market landscaping and insight to ensure clear marketing and competitor understanding.
- Maximise product and price elements and road-map development.
- Conduct market and performance analysis.
- Own the organsiations CRM system and drive targeted communications.
- Continuous development of the marketing team and connect the sales and marketing functions
The Successful Applicant
I am keen to speak to existing Heads of Marketing or people looking to make the step up, you will have owned the marketing strategy and be able to demonstrate success in growth through multi-channel development. You will have worked in a B2B industrial environment ideally form a services background leading a team ideally within a multi-site / branch network structured business, be an excellent communicator and worked closely with a remote sales function and account management team. You will operate at a high strategic level whilst remaining hands on and delivering marketing activity within a services organisation supporting a global sales team. You will have a strong track record in brand and proposition development, generating sales growth and supporting a global sales function.
What's on Offer
Salary on offer is up to £100,000 plus benefits