You are here
Head of Marketing
- This is a rapidly growing entrepenutrial FMCG busines
- Seeking a brand specialist to lead the marketing team
About Our Client
This is a market leading FMCG business; a straightforward, straight talking company. This business is all about creating, doing, living, accomplishing; optimism, simplicity and positivity. They are hugely ambitious and proud of it. They're entrepreneurs in spirit and practice!
The role of the Head of Marketing is to be a brand guardian, responsible for owning the look and feel of the brand;
- Lead development of creative and strategic brand plans.
- Work closely with CEO/co-founder to develop brand in line with new product development requirements.
- Manage all brand marketing activity.
- Develop and manage implementation of the annual marketing strategy and quarterly marketing plans.
- Responsible for managing the full marketing mix, including brand development and design, brand partnerships, PR and profile building, content creation, sampling activity and managing the social strategy.
- Key leadership role within the team, senior stakeholder management.
- Manage, develop and challenge a team of direct reports and a wider team.
- Work closely with digital, commercial and operations team to ensure brand consistency.
- Effectively manage agencies to brief and complete projects on budget and on time.
The Successful Applicant
As the Head of Marketing based in London, you mush have the following:
- Passion for brand building.
- Ideal candidate will have experience in working for a start up.
- Think creatively on a tight budget.
- An ability to think strategically and to organise and manage multiple tasks at same time.
- An ability to work in a collaborative manner with the wider team, with good influencing skills.
- Discipline and self-direction, be detail-oriented and exceptionally organised.
- Well-developed interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven direct line management skills.
- Agency management experience.
- Good influencing skills.
- Be energetic and dynamic, with an entrepreneurial outlook.
What's on Offer
- Salary of up to £65,000 (depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday