You are here
Head of Marketing
A great opportunity to join one of the largest single profession online network
Full knowlege - all aspects of digital and marketing strategy and implementation
About Our Client
My client is market leader in their sector, attracting a significant amount of traffic to their specialist online platform. The role is based in the head office in the heart of London's west end.
The Head of Marketing will have the following responsibilities but is not limited too:
- Key objective is to grow the membership of the online community
- Produce and deliver a marketing plan for the year across all marketing channels and deliver commercial targets
- Track, measure and report on KPIs for all activities
- Developing, training a team of four direct reports
- Collaborate with various teams & business units to ensure optimum delivery of each campaign
- Work with content, PR and social media teams to integrate campaigns
- Operate as a source of industry knowledge and best practice for the all the marketing teams in the business.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate that secures the Head of Marketing role must have following skills and experience to the role:
- Proven track record in all elements of marketing in attracting users to a transactional digital platform
- Be highly commercial in driving all revenue streams
- Sales promotion experience, particularly for new customer acquisition
- Digital marketing experience including social media, PPC, SEO and email marketing
- Experience of working with data, from online analytics to customer profiling
What's on Offer
Great package between £55,000 and £60,000 depending on proven track record and relevant skills + excellent benefits.