You are here
Head of Media
- Proven experience managing complex and multi-channel Communications
- Proven experience leading and developing media teams
About Our Client
My client is the leading Professional Membership body in its field within the United Kingdom. They are focused on ensuring that they represent the field in the best possible light. They also encourage people within the space to take up their qualifications, online modules and other learning products to ensure that the sector is performing to the highest standards.
The successful Head of Media will be require to:
- Work with other internal senior staff to set-up new and innovative channels to communicate
- Create tailored communications strategies for the numerous departments and faculties and manage the delivery of multiple work streams.
- Oversee and support the Media Manager and Public Affairs Manager to build and maintain a proactive, flexible and responsive team that works creatively with colleagues in the department to deliver the communications strategy.
- Ensure that the outputs of your teams are of a consistently high quality and reflect the credible and evidence-based values of the organisation.
- Develop and maintain solid relationships with company spokespersons, journalists, politicians and other key stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
My client are looking for an organised, energetic and creative person with an excellent track record in leading and bringing out the best in media teams and good experience of public affairs.
The successful Head of Media must be a graduate or equivalent, with proven experience of leading and developing media teams.
Demonstrable record of success in designing and managing complex and multiple communications work streams.
Proven and consistent track record of originating and implementing creative media or influencing ideas and collaborating with others to do so.
Good understanding of the principles of communications strategy and experience of creating and implementing complex communications plans.
What's on Offer
This is a permanent position based in London, and is paying up to £60,000 with superb benefits on top!