You are here
Head of Membership Marketing
- Plan and deliver a focused annual programme of direct marketing campaigns.
- Deliver integrated national recruitment campaigns
About Our Client
My Client is a leading Membership Body based in Haywards Heath, they are innovative in their approach to campaigning and ensuring ongoing support to their members.
Roles and Responsibilities;
- Plan and provide a strong presence at events with recruitment potential
- Plan and deliver a focused annual programme of national direct marketing campaigns
- Work with colleagues to deliver integrated recruitment campaigns
- Take responsibility for the design and effectiveness of joining routes
- Own, develop and promote the member offer in terms of benefits, fees, discounts, etc.
- Report, forecast and analyse recruitment figures regularly and accurately in order to support business planning to understand and improve recruitment activity.
- Provide support for colleagues and officials engaged in recruitment activity Develop, supply and distribute high quality recruitment materials for the use of colleagues and officials.
The Successful Applicant
Skills and Experience;
- Significant and up to date experience in a membership recruitment role.
- Experienced in developing and implementing successful and targeted strategic membership recruitment campaigns
- Experience of creating and building personalised email campaigns using automated email workflows
- Significant team management experience
What's on Offer
Initial 3 month contract