You are here
Head of Operating Model Design
- Candidates need to have strong experience leading Operating Model design
- Must have Financial Services experience.
About Our Client
A major Global Bank based in London.
The Head of Operating Model Design is responsible for:
- Ensuring the design of the IT Operating Model aligns to the overall Group IT and the banks strategy
- Serving as the design authority for changes to the IT Operating Model
- Ensuring that the right people, processes, and tools are available to manage the IT Design Office effectively and efficiently
- Setting the IT Operating Model agenda for Group IT
- Building and maintaining a process and governance repository for Group IT
- Managing the systems strategy for Group IT / Architecture
- Managing the transformation of processes and systems for Group IT as appropriate
The Successful Applicant
Head of Operating Model Design requires candidates with a strong academic background and the ability to problem solve in complex environments.
- Strong understanding of Global Banking & Markets business, how it operates in the industry
- Strong understanding of digital & technology trends within the Banking industry
- Broad understanding of how technology fits into the wider banking environment and how technology can enable the business
- Strong experience in strategy, governance, and demand management
- Strong demonstrated experience in strategic planning
- Proven experience of working directly with Senior Executives within Financial Services.
Strong analytical background and proven ability to contextualise internal and external IT trends into business actions and strategies.
What's on Offer