You are here
Head of Operations
- Have you managed Flagship or Multisite Managers?
- Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity with progression opportunities?
About Our Client
My client are an established household name who are truly market leading. They are looking for someone with transferable skills to lead the team over their south eastern patch covering Brighton, across to Kent and up to Croydon. It would be beneficial for candidates to live on patch but they are open to candidates outside of this area as they are keen to find the right person for the role.
As the Head of Operations you will
- manage multiple Area Managers across multiple sites
- have full P and L accountability for your region
- coach and lead your team and embody the company values
- work closely with internal and external stakeholders
- drive ways to grow and develop the business
As this is a senior level position there will be additional tasks and projects to get involved in.
The Successful Applicant
Ideal candidates will have
- worked across multiple sites in the past
- a passion for being truly customer led
- a collaborative approach
- create a compelling vision for the team and a culture of high performance
- build partnerships across the business
- a strong commercial acumen
As this role covers a large area a company car is provided and candidates will need to have UK driving license.
What's on Offer
The Head of Operations role attracts a salary of up to £60,000 plus car and bonus for an exceptional candidate. My clients are looking for the next senior leader in their business so this is a great opportunity to join as there are progression opportunities.