You are here
Head of Procurement
- Head of Procurement
- Strategic Indirect Procurement
About Our Client
Our client is a dynamic and forward thinking public sector organisation based in Oxfordshire.
The ideal Head of Procurement for this role will be responsible for:
- Team Management.
- End to end strategic control of the spend portfolio.
- Working closely with the current supply base to improve contact performance and value.
- Best practice and governance within the procurement department.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Head of Procurement for this role will demonstrate the following core competencies:
- Leadership and mentoring of a small to medium size team.
- Ability to engage effectively with senior stakeholders.
- Proven track record of contract management.
- Forward thinking approach to Supplier Relationship Management.
What's on Offer
Available to candidates is £55,000 - £60,000 + Benefits