You are here
Head of Procurement
- Not for Profit Procurement
- Head of Procurement
About Our Client
Our client is a dynamic and forward thinking not for profit organisation based in the West Midlands.
The ideal Head of Procurement for this role will be responsible for:
- World Class Supplier Relationship Management.
- Leadership and mentoring for a high performing procurement team.
- Stakeholder engagement with senior internal and external decision makers.
- Strategic delivery of annual procurement plan to maximise best value and procurement practice.
- Governance and assurance within a best practice procurement environment.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Head of Procurement for this role will demonstrate the following competencies:
- Leadership and managerial skills.
- Outstanding stakeholder engagement and SRM skills
- MCIPS or equivalent qualification
- An ability to deal with senior stakeholders internally and externally
What's on Offer
Available to candidates is £60,000 - £70,000 + Benefits.