You are here
Head of Procurement
- Public Sector Procurement
- Head of Function
About Our Client
Our client is a proactive and forward thinking public sector organisation based in Milton Keynes.
The Head of Procurement for this role will be responsible for:
- Management and mentoring of a procurement team.
- Stakeholder management and process improvement across the spend portfolio.
- Reporting and presentation of key findings and new working methods.
- Delivery of year on year cost saving and supply base improvement programmes.
- Contribution to board level activity and strategic business decision making.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Head of Procurement for this role will demonstrate the following competencies:
- Year on year delivery of cost savings and process improvement within an OJEU regulated spend portfolio
- Proven track record of success with SRM strategies
- Natural leadership and an ability to build and develop outstanding teams
- MCIPS or equivalent qualification
What's on Offer
Available to candidates is £55,000 - £60,000 + excellent benefits.