You are here
Head of product management
- Web merchandising within a high volume e-commerce business.
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting
About Our Client
A leading online retailer based in West Yorkshire.
Within the role you will be responsible for:
- Use web tools to manage product recommendations, personalisation and search. Working with the UX, SEO and web teams to drive product customer journey improvements.
- Build strong relationships with product teams and key stakeholders to improve range.
- Influence UX, SEO and web team to drive any category / product specific site / search content & improvements.
- Use data and insight to guide product and category promotional strategy.
- Manage product pricing and hierarchy to achieve business margin objectives.
The Successful Applicant
Your technical skills will include:
- Work / worked in a web merchandising role.
- Full ownership for budgeting and forecasting.
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication and presentation skills.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary, Car and other benefits.