You are here
Head Of Regulatory Reporting
- Head of Regulatory Reproting
About Our Client
Top tier bank based in the heart of London's west end.
Successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Review and sign off of all MFSD, PRA / FCA Regulatory reporting requirements in accordance with applicable timetables subject to internal delegation within the team (Solo and Consolidated basis).
- Oversight of subsidiary regulatory reporting requirements
- Oversight of daily internal regulatory monitoring / reporting.
- Act as liaison point for BoE / PRA for external and internal regulatory reporting enquiries.
- Remain up-to-date on all developments in BoE / PRA reporting.
- Ensure that firm responds to and implements changes to regulatory reporting requirements / environment in a timely manner, including briefing senior management on material changes.
- Maintenance and continuing development of regulatory reporting software updates / implementations.
- Managing significant regulatory reporting change / implementation projects
- Delivery of monthly internal Cost of Capital calculations by Client Relationship Officer / Business Unit.
- Regular liaison with Risk department re periodic Stress Testing.
- Provide relevant inputs into ICAAP.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be successful in this role candidates must be :
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Strong background within financial services, ideally banking
- Strong product knowledge
- Extensive and detailed hands on experience of UK statistical / regulatory reporting for a full-scope BIPRU firm, end to end
- Team management experience
- Recent experience on Lombard Reporting software
What's on Offer
Highly competitive salary + benefits + bonus.