You are here
Head of Research - Alternative Assets
- Experience of preparing and recommending asset allocation strategies
- Experience of working in the Infrastructure and Real Estate Sectors
About Our Client
My client is a large institutional investor with a successful track record of investing into Infrastructure and Real Estate.
In the role you will be responsible for:
- In depth macro-economic research for relevant European countries and potential implications on financial markets.
- Report on cyclical trends of Infrastructure, Real Estate or both.
- Prepare and recommend asset allocation strategies.
- Recommend best practice.
- Manage work load of Senior Researcher.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role from an institutional investor.
- Knowledge of setting asset allocation strategy for institutional investors.
- Knowledge of portfolio construction in either Infrastructure, Real Estate or both.
- Knowledge of macro-economics and how it impacts alternative Infrastructure, Real Estate or both.
- Understand investment theory.
- Experience of managing a Senior Researcher.
What's on Offer
The opportunity to work for a well known institutional investor.