You are here
Head of Service Delivery
- Head of Service Delivery - Market leading business
- Head of Service Delivery - Excellent understanding of ITIL service
About Our Client
My client is a leading supply chain organisation, due to continued growth they are seeking a Head of Service Delivery to join their organisation.
The successful Head of Service Delivery will be responsible for:
- Responsibility for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support of all infrastructure
- Defining, managing and reporting on all service level agreements across a variety of service providers
- Define, implement, maintain, and communicate process and framework of request management, incident management, problem management & change management.
- Develop KPI's & performance metrics
- Develop appropriate on call rota
- Control and maintain documentation that accurately reflects the IT architecture; hardware, licensing, software in accordance with best practice.
- Maintain and control software deployment and licensing records.
- Maintain an IT service catalogue
- Review IT service delivery activity with internal and external suppliers in order to improve quality.
- Design, build and deliver a successful facilities management roadmap
- Source, on-board and handle 3rd party supplier contracts
- Line managing two Senior Service Delivery Analysts, responsible for reactive service delivery management with both internal and external teams
- Ensuring resource is effectively utilised to ensure services are delivered with no downtime
- Contributing to IT roadmap and future direction of IT services
The Successful Applicant
The successful Head of Service Delivery will possess:
- Strong track record of delivering IT services to a high standard
- Come from a technical, hands on back ground
- Strong knowledge of various IT technologies
- Experience of managing 3rd party suppliers in a complex environment
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to lead and mentor junior service delivery staff
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships with key stakeholders around the business to understand IT service requirements
- Excellent ITIL knowledge - accredited/certified highly desirable
What's on Offer
£50,000 - £60,000 based on experience + attractive package