You are here
Head of Strategy - New Venture Start-Up
- Fantastic Strategic opportunity to lead a New Venture
- Implementation and Operations opportunity for a Leading Strategy Consultant
About Our Client
My client is Britain's leading fast growth e-commerce platform that have experienced 50% YOY growth globally in the last quarter. They are a highly agile and entrepreneurial business that have recently completed their fourth successful round of funding. They are looking for established Strategy Consultants that have previously worked in top tier consultancies, to come in and help lead their new projects globally.
As the New Venture Strategy Lead, you will be responsible for rolling out their newest and most high-profile venture to be an established business across the UK.
- Currently at 20 entities, you will be tasked with scaling this to 150 and running a strong profit across the venture.
- Owning the P&L for the entire business venture and being responsible for all objective outcomes.
- Strategic business development, acquiring new partners and markets for the venture.
- Building the team as the venture grows and being responsible for 5 current operational and established team members.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate, you will be an ambitious Strategy professional with a strong track record of implementation and operational success. You will most likely have a very strong academic record (including an MBA) and spent a number of years working as a Consultant in a top tier Consultancy firm. You will have subsequent corporate strategy experience, preferably in an environment where you have had P&L responsibility and execution of operational roll out. The most useful background will be a site or store-based corporate. You will have leadership exposure and be keen for total responsibility for a fast growing unit within the Group.
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity for an established Manager in a corporate context to lead and be responsible for their own successful venture. This is an incredibly rare opportunity to find yourself as a part of one of the UK's leading start-ups, where you are able to have equity as part of your package options.