You are here
Head of Terminals and CoDi
Redhead is a growing, dynamic company
Fantastic Career Prospects
About Our Client
Founded in 1978, Redhead International became part of the DB Schenker group in 2016. The company employs more than 350 staff and handles more than 50,000 consignments each month from eleven locations throughout the UK and Ireland. Redhead's strength lies in its ability to tailor services to suit customers' freight requirements. Redhead's reputation for reliable and efficient distribution throughout the UK and Ireland is unchallenged.
Redhead International offers two main services across Europe, System Freight and Direct Freight.
- Redhead International currently operates from 4 terminals in the UK and 1 in Dublin with plans for future growth.
- The existing CoDi fleet numbers 125.
- To manage and provide direction to ensure operational excellence within the context of European strategies.
- To deliver and report on operational KPIs
- To manage and ensure operational costs are within budget
- To review operational processes and procedures within a framework of continuous improvement.
The Successful Applicant
- University or technical degree in Business Administration, Logistics or another relevant field
- An established professional with several years proven work experience and achievements.
- Ideally Project Management and Operational experience
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal with the ability to engage both internal and external stakeholders
- Innovative, flexible and creative thinker
- Strong commercial focus with a high level of analytical skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate complex process issues.
- A firm understanding of CoDi is essential.
- Requirement to travel within the European region.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will join the senior management team with a competitive salary and benefits package.