You are here
Health and Safety Manager
- Opportunity to join a leading glass processing company
- Health and Safety Manager
About Our Client
A leading independent glass processing organisation that specialise in toughening, laminating, fire protection and decorative glass. All products are manufactured to client specification.
- The implementation of the Company Health and Safety Policy within the factory, as per the organisation and arrangements for implementing that Policy, set down in the company handbook.
- Conduct rigorous audits and risk assessments to ensure policy compliance and that recommendations and action plans are implemented, within agreed timescales.
- Investigate accidents and incidents and produce the relevant accident/incident reports and notification to the relevant bodies.
- Ensure safe plant and machinery and safe movement, storage and use of articles and substances.
Continued development of the Health and Safety Management System to ensure sustained integrity in accordance with OHSAS 18001 standard.
- Identify employee training needs in relation to health and safety and in conjunction with the Learning and Development Officer, develop management controls to ensure this training need is continually updated and addressed.
The Successful Applicant
- Is customer focused
- Has Health and Safety experience within a manufacturing environment
- Understand and executes people management skills
- Has personal Standards and discipline
- Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
- Days based
- Company benefits