You are here
Health & Safety Advisor
£32,000 - £38,000
- Leading Utility contractor
- HSE Advisor role
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Utility Services contractor, with offices throughout the UK and work streams across Gas, Electricity, Water, and Telecoms
- Active role in management of all contract SHEQ matters.
- Determine site compliance against company, client, and legislative requirements.
- Ensure delivery of compliance and promotion of continuous improvement of SHEQ performance.
- Foster the development of SHEQ skills within operational line management.
- Implementation of SHEQ requirements and standards across the contract.
- Support operational personnel to deliver their SHEQ responsibilities.
The Successful Applicant
- Full UK Driving Licence
- IT skills in Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Working Knowledge of MUS Business Management System
- Previous experience of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Management ideally within a utility/construction environment.
- A good understanding of the controls under the requirements of CDM 2015
- A good understanding of all relevant statutory, regulatory and company policies and guidelines
- Knowledge of legislative requirements and best practice in Safety, Health, Environment & Quality.
- Good knowledge of the requirements of the New Roads and Street Works Act
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001 standards
What's on Offer
£32000 to £38000 + car + benefits