You are here
Health & Safety Advisor
£30,000 - £37,000
- Leading Utility & Civil Engineering contractor
- HSE Advisor role
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Civil Engineering contractor, with offices throughout the UK and work streams across Utilities, Rail, Highways, Build and Facilities Management
- Active role in management of all contract SHEQ matters.
- Determine site compliance against company, client, and legislative requirements.
- Ensure delivery of compliance and promotion of continuous improvement of SHEQ performance.
- Foster the development of SHEQ skills within operational line management.
- Implementation of SHEQ requirements and standards across the contract.
- Support operational personnel to deliver their SHEQ responsibilities.
The Successful Applicant
- Full UK Driving Licence
- IT skills in Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Previous experience of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Management ideally within a utility/construction environment.
- A good understanding of all relevant statutory, regulatory and company policies and guidelines
- Knowledge of legislative requirements and best practice in Safety, Health, Environment & Quality.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001 standards
What's on Offer
£30000 to £37000 + car + benefits