You are here
Health & Safety Manager
- *NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- *Knowledge of Behavioural Safety
About Our Client
This large Manufacturing and Distribution business is growing rapidly due to its diversification in its product base which has just secured a large increase in sales. The business takes Health and Safety as their paramount KPI and is looking at the new Health and Safety Manager driving a wider Behavioural HSE culture.
The successful candidate will be instrumental in delivering improvements to the current HSE management system as well as strategically driving the Behavioural safety all UK sites.
Also they we be:
- Accountable for ensuring Health and Safety Audits are conducted across the business to evaluate the effectiveness of Health and Safety systems and procedures and identify and implement improvements.
- Be the first contact with all Company Insurers ensuring the timely processing of all claims received under UK EL policy to meet strict legal requirements.
- Plan and deliver Health and Safety related training across the group to provide managers and employees with key health and safety responsibilities/standards.
- Provide suitable risk assessment methodology across the business to ensure all hazards are identified and appropriate risk control measures are implemented.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate will have the following
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of driving a Behavioural Safety culture change
- A forward thinking HSE Professional
- Management systems knowledge
- Clear and Open Communicator
What's on Offer
Competitve Salary + Car + Package