You are here
About Our Client
My client is one of the UKs leading veterinary service providers, creating a range of compassionate services to a wide range of customers.
The Hospital Manager will:
- Managing a diverse team with direct reports that include the; Ambulance Manager, Head Day Nurse, Head Night Nurse & Head Receptionist.
- Initiating and driving business improvement activities that positively affect patients & their owners, OOH's & referral customers and Pet Medics employees.
- Supporting the financial management of the Hospital in areas such as budget management, pricing, debt management and CAPEX spend.
- Building a culture of performance management and development.
- Working alongside the Hub Area Manager and team to support marketing initiatives and oversee facilities and H&S management and compliance for the Hospital site.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of managing or assistant managing a Hospital or large practice site. This can have been gained in the veterinary, medical (NHS or private practice) or similarly related field.
- Essential proven knowledge and experience of financial management and business development.
- A proven record of managing and developing others.
- Experience of managing and implementing business and process improvements.
- A passion for delivering the best possible service, support & outcomes for patients, customers and colleagues.
- An interest in the Veterinary field, in particular CVS.
What's on Offer
- The opportunity to enrol in our industry leading share save scheme.
- A competitive salary package.
- Generous holiday allowance.
- Supported and encouraged professional development.
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs (such as subsidised gym membership, childcare vouchers and cycle to work scheme).