You are here
In-House Capital Allowances Tax Accountant
£45,000 - £55,000
- One of Europe's largest property companies
- Newly created varied role
About Our Client
One of Europe's largest property companies, based in Central London.
The Role Involves:
UK tax compliance, including; capital allowances, corporate tax, ensuring all returns are filed on time, accurately and that all payments are made on time.
- Act as a tax technical specialist, in order to advise on, deliver and take accountability for ensuring the efficient and effective operation of the Company's tax affairs
- Understand the business commercially and ensure the company is in full compliance of all direct and indirect taxes, including VAT, employment tax, duties and any other relevant items
- Responsible for the overall management and performance of the Tax function for the company.
- Responsible for providing specialist advice and assistant to the company in order to ensure relevant compliance.
- Ensure statutory returns are accurate and meet financial timescales and are legally compliant.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with Capital Allowances
- Tax Accounting experience
- Experience using One Source/ other tax software
What's on Offer
£45,000 - £55,000 + benefits