You are here
In house Corporate Lawyer - Financial Services
Corporate Lawyer in a household name
Great business interaction
About Our Client
Globally renowned financial services organisation
- Supporting the business through execution of Corporate Advisory / transactional work.
- Providing legal support to Secretariat and other Head Office Functions (e.g. Finance, IR and Corporate Development) on company law and corporate governance legal issues e.g. Companies Act 2006, Listing Rules, DTR obligations, the Code, director indemnities, liquidations
- Supporting on financial reporting including the 20F/Annual Report and Accounts, with primary responsibility for Risk Factors
- Tracking and advising on regulatory changes and financial services developments and how they impact the Bank
- Communicating effectively with external bodies and external lawyers and keeping abreast of external activities to enable the department to manage risk and apply best practice
- Liaising with appropriate business areas to ensure that all matters associated with the team are appropriately supported and best practices shared with wider teams
The Successful Applicant
A robust and outgoing corporate lawyer who is commercially minded and keen to get exposure to the business.
What's on Offer
Competitive basic salary and excellent benefits