You are here
In House Counsel - FMCG
- Providing Growth, Exposure and Development
- Exciting opportunity to join a leading FMCG Organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a leading dynamic FMCG organisation that is expanding rapidly and is listed on the London Stock Exchange. The In House Counsel will be reporting directly to the EVP, the ideal candidate will ensure that the Company's business strategies, policies and programs are properly implemented.
The In House Counsel will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for assigned legal activities in the Region, including but not limited to contract review and negotiation, employment matters, litigation management, advertising and marketing material review, and regulatory compliance
- Provide counsel to the organizations executives and employees on legal risks.
- Provide local assistance to Legal Department team with global joint ventures, distribution and other strategic partnerships.
- Liaise with outside counsel.
- Research unique legal issues impacting the organization by identifying applicable statutes, judicial decisions, and codes
- Keep abreast of legislative changes that may affect the company and its affiliates
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Experience in the areas of drafting, reviewing, and negotiating contracts.
- General understanding of intellectual property issues.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of the organization in addition to external customers.
- Well-diversified background with the acumen to contribute as the Company enters new international markets.
- Qualifying law degree from a recognised institution
- Qualified solicitor in England and Wales
- Post-qualified experience (PQE) working in a law firm or corporate legal department
- Strong business partnering skills
- Autonomous, with strong ability to work effectively in multi-cultural teams.
What's on Offer
Attractive package with benefits