You are here
HR Administrator- iTrent
£9 - £12 per hour (£18,719 - £24,958)
- Currently recruiting a HR Administrator who has worked with iTrent systems
- Temporary role based in Glasgow until at least Feb 2017
About Our Client
Public sector organisation in Glasgow.
- Provide first point of contact for general enquiries and request for information by managers and staff
- Support with a HR Systems migration project including data entry from Empower to iTrent
- Provide ad-hoc management information reports and statistics
- Assist with any necessary Payroll data input and/or administration as and when required
- Undertake administrative duties to support the Organisation
- Participate in HR projects as required
- Actively providing administrative support to the HR Advisers/ Project Managers and undertaking duties which contribute to the success and development of the team
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced in word-processing, database and spreadsheet packages (Good Excel knowledge).
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical and numerate
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Quality oriented with attention to detail and deadlines
- Discrete and confidential.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under own initiative.
- Use iTrent HR System
What's on Offer
- Worked with iTrent in the past
- Immediately available/ short notice period