You are here
£26,000 - £32,000
- Become a member of an exciting and fast paced logistics specialist
- Permenant role based in Edinburgh
About Our Client
My client are a well known logistics specialist.
- Dealing with general enquires and providing information and advice on employee relations issues, policy & procedure, and employment legislation.
- Coaching and supporting line managers.
- First line support with investigations, discipline and grievance cases; ensuring all matters are handled fairly and consistently and in line with the law.Supporting HR Manager at Site Ops Reviews.
- Updating HR system and ensuring accurate data is maintained.
- Supporting with new start paper work.
- Assisting with Giving Back agendas.
- Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to interact with people at all levels across the business.
- Supporting the both the HR Director and the business in projects as required.
- Comfortable with undertaking administrative tasks as and when required.
The Successful Applicant
- You will have first rate administration, communication, time management and interpersonal skills along with resilience.
- You will have the ability to multi-task.
- Able to analyse information to identify problems, propose solutions and make effective decisions.
- You will display the motivation, commitment, perseverance and conscientiousness needed to be successful
What's on Offer
£26-32,000 experience depending
Excellent working environment