You are here
- Become a member of an exciting and fast paced energy organisation
- A 12 month (minimum) FTC based in Edinburgh
About Our Client
A well-known developer and producer of energy solutions
- Provide assistance to the Head of HR with regards to the development and implementation of the people management strategy.
- Oversee the co-ordination of technical training.
- Assist with the recruitment processes whilst maintaining a high level of service.
- Provide support in the development and implementation of recruitment and training plans.
- Deliver HR workshops on key/required topics and methods of best practice
- Arrange teambuilding events when required
- Provide accurate guidance regarding terms and conditions to employees.
- Develop HR Policies and employment legislation as directed by the Head of HR.
- Take on the role as HR sponsor for key personnel within the organisation.
- Undertake project work when required.
- Conduct disciplinary and grievance meetings when necessary.
- Undertake role of Secretary for the Employee Representative body
- Prepare reports and key people metrics for senior management.
The Successful Applicant
- Have a sound knowledge of HR Policies and procedures, and complex staffing issues.
- Have knowledge on the most effective methods of recruitment and selection
- Have experience in recruiting highly skilled professionals
- Minimum of 3 years working in a Human Resources department
- Qualified or working towards CIPD qualification is desirable
- Have experience in providing advice to senior managers
- Be able to work in a team
- Be resilient and have strong influencing skills
- Be highly organised, and able to prioritise workload.
- Have a high level of professionalism with good communication skills
- Sound knowledge of employment law
- Ability to influence and negotiate with business stakeholders
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Packages
What's on Offer
- The job is offering up to £32,000 depending on experience.
- 12 month FTC
- Location: Edinburgh