You are here
HR Business Partner - Financial Services
£60,000 - £700,000
- A brand new opportunity to join a leading firm in Financial Services
- Must have HR Generalist experience in Financial Services
About Our Client
My client are a corporate and investment bank that are 100,000 globally with a small presence in the heart of London.
- Accurately assess the needs of each of the Business areas, prioritise interventions and gain commitment for delivery.
- Apply HR expertise and commercial understanding to partner the business leadership. Interpret their business plans, diagnose the people implications and translate into a clear people plans.
- Update internal HR processes, policies and related documentation, ensuring compliance with local legislation including the FCA regulations.
- Develop and maintain effective and productive working relationships with the senior management of the functions and their associated staff members.
- Keep up to date on business issues affecting the Company in order to provide an efficient and proactive service to both internal and external customers
- Support and coach the business leadership to build a performance culture, aligned to organizational values with highly engaged employees
- Partner with HR colleagues to deliver a seamless HR service to the business
- Support the Head of HR to manage annual processes including Reward and performance review processes.
- As a HR leader, help build & develop HR capability contributing to wider HR agenda
The Successful Applicant
- Strong business partnering skills with significant experience in an HR generalist role, within financial services
- Personal credibility with key business decision-makers and HR colleagues. Confidence to challenge and influence key business decision-makers
- Demonstrable record of leading significant HR interventions (from initial diagnostic phase through to delivery) which contribute to business success
- HR generalist experience across a variety of business areas at operational and strategic level.
- Ability to contribute to a positive working environment, in a multi-cultural team.
- Strong working knowledge of Employment Legislation, Experience in managing ER cases and broad understanding of HR trends.
- Ideally educated to degree level in HR and CIPD qualified.
- Portuguese is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
What's on Offer
£60,000 - £70,000