You are here
HR Business Partner
- HR Business Partner
- HR Manager
About Our Client
This Warwick based Charity client is going through an exciting period of change and transformation. This is a superb opportunity to work for a supportive, pragmatic and commercially minded HR Director and be part of a high performing team within an organisation that is very values-based.
Key accountabilities of the HR Business Partner include:
- Partnering directors and the SLT to deliver their strategic business plans.
- Delivering leading edge people practices and OD interventions to continually improve business performance.
- Ensuring delivery of pragmatic employee relations support.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Playing a pivotal role in developing the people & organisational development service.
- Influencing business plans, leading on HR aspects of implementation.
- Assisting with the development and embedding of organisation-wide HR & OD interventions and transformational projects.
- Influencing, coaching & supporting the SLT to establish a culture where the organisational values are embedded.
- Analysing and utilising HR management information and working with the leadership team on to influence and shape outcomes and KPIs.
_ Act as an ambassador for employee engagement and health & well-being projects including driving the annual cycle when required.
The Successful Applicant
This Charity client in Warwick is looking for an HR Business Partner with a proven generalist background. You will have a pragmatic and commercial approach combined strong values. In addition you will possess first class communication and influencing skills and the ability to work closely with senior stakeholders.
This client is looking for a positive and solutions focused individual, able to think creatively and work as part of a team.
What's on Offer
Up to £45,000 + car allowance