You are here
HR Business Partner
- HR Business Partner role for a Start Up Transport Organisation based in London
- Must have Union Experiance
About Our Client
My Client are an industry-leading railway Organisation that transforms travel in London and brings people, communities and businesses closer together. They are focused on services and achieve internationally recognised high standards of safety, reliability, quality and customer service.
Michael Page are looking for an HR Business Partner with the following competencies:
- Well-developed, broad ranging HR experience in complex organisations, including at both an operational and strategic level
- Proven ability to formulate plans, project manage and implement HR projects in highly complex and dynamic environments
- Broad range experience of delivering people change management in a variety of different organisations.
- Good knowledge of UK employment law with experience of, and good judgement in, dealing with employee relations cases
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Strong customer focus, with the ability to adapt quickly to changing situations and drive a solutions-focused approach to HR
- A highly collaborative, team-orientated approach
- CIPD Qualification is an advantage
The Successful Applicant
It is ESSENTIAL that you have experience setting up a Full HR Function - Implementing Systems, Recruitment (On boarding and Retention) High Volume Employee Relations, Learning and Development, Union Experience is essential and strong experience around Change Management.
What's on Offer
£55 000 + benefits